Wedding Mood Board
No slides are available in this gallery
1. HAIR:Wedding hair oh wedding hair, why must you haunt me so? One day I’m convinced I want it down it and flowy, the next it’s up and sleek. I’ve been receiving alot of advice lately and the only thing I overwhelmingly agree with is to make sure I look like myself. Other than that I’m still completely up-in-the air on this one. Looks like it’s going to be a game-time decision but here are few of the front-runners.
2. ACCESSORIES: (from left to right)
- My actual ALC dress for the wedding rehearsal – can’t wait to wear it!
- While these aren’t my earrings for the big day. I am wearing something similar and it’s the only piece of jewelry I’ll be wearing. I’m all about the art deco studs!
- Everyone told me not to wear flats, but at the end of the day I want to be comfortable and am already planning to rock these Louboutin flats with jeans after our wedding. Plus how cute is it that they spell “Love?”
3. FINISHING TOUCHES (from left to right)
- This has nothing to do with my own wedding but how incredible is this shot of the sky filled with laterns?
- The general look we’re going for with our tables. Light, organic and airy.
- We’ll also be treating our guests to a midnight snack but it won’t be these adorable cookie and milk shots. Any guesses?